So late posting today - you could say I was working on the blog -
spent the day beachside with the kiddies :)




A bit windy so waves galore and the kids were off to "surf" on foam boards!

I have found so many beautiful images and homes this week that I will definitely be 
showing you another week of beachy good times before summer is over..




I learned something about myself this week, cruising through hundreds of beach properties -
 I like the smallest, rustic ones the best.
The spaces that called out for sandy feet and wet dogs..
can handle cast off quilts in a myriad of colors.
Those tiny little hideaways, chilling out along the shore, they have my heart.




So in the spirit of all things small and spankingly beautiful,
here is a gallery to check out on flickr:




Have a fantabulous friday everyone!

 til next time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top