I love Bunny Williams.

Like, L O V E.
She's up there with Murial Brandolini, Kelly Wearstler and Suzanne Dimma...

 This one vignette from her Dominican Republic home haunts me...







Now that's a beach house!

I want those leopard chairs.
I love the size and presence of the mirror, 
perfectly juxtaposed with the delicate side chair.

but most of all, it's that giant turtle shell I think about...









tortoiseshell is one of my all-time faves for fashion
(this springs latest sunglasses and watch purchase speak for themselves, and I'm eyeing that bracelet..)








but while I appreciate the patina and sculptural beauty of actual shells -
 do they veer too closely to the creepy world of taxidermy?




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 




What do you all think?

yay or nay?










(and ps. if you are a yay, you can buy one here or here)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top