Was over at Jules' treasure trove of homes the other day,
and was "horrified" to find this (hehe)...

a spectacular spot with several unpainted walls!!!







What's worse, I actually sort of liked the patina here! ARGHH!

I've never lived with an unpainted wall, 
obviously that's always first on my list...
the spackle is barely dry and I'm in there with primer :)

Jules mentioned she has seen this popping up here and there, 
and I'm just hoping, lovelies, that no one on this side of the pond is getting any ideas :)






...because if you are I'm in trouble, LOL!


(ps - if you're not reading the Diversion Project,
you are seriously missing out!
Not sure how she does it,
but Jules presents one of the most delectable assortments of abodes I've ever seen -
ALL THE TIME!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top