**Proud Mama alert!**

The kids school had an art show last week, and all three of my little darlings participated.

Mother's Day the goodies came home....







I think these need frames, right?!

Cam's mug says
"Mom - you are nice and respectful to us", lol...
that's the catholic school rules coming out!

Nothing better than waking up to a huge Starbucks chai latte and three giggling kids holding their handmade treasures.

D gave me a sappy card and shoes - perfection!
I'm not sure what I did to deserve a man who appreciates handbags and shoes, 
but he completely gets it :)






These are from Aldo, and they are the affordable, comfortable version
 of Hasbeens that I'd been looking for.
If you want to hop on the clogs look, grab these ones - seriously, you'll LOVE them!
I'm going back to get the black ones.


Okay, and I bought my self a present, as well -
found this little vintage avon pitcher at the thrift shop and despite the fact that it's not at all what I would normally bring home, couldn't put it down!






I wish it was a vase rather than a pitcher, but the COLOR - 
it's like jade was swirled in milk.

Luscious!
Since it really doesn't have a home, 
I think my master bedroom really should be re-decorated to match, hehehe...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top